About The Role
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic “people person” ? Do you have an eye for detail and a knack for communication? Are you interested in working for a leading Advertising agency? If this sounds like you, Sphere Agency wants you to get in touch.
As an Account Executive, you will serve as a key relationship team member and partner with clients on both a strategic and tactical level. You will provide support in relationship management, integrated digital marketing, and marketing strategy to help drive critical success for clients’ businesses. Responsible throughout a project for managing administrative and organizational work flow and ensuring that projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Target potential clients and develop relationships in order to meet client’s business requirements and achieve targeted growth of accounts
- Understanding of the client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- Assist in digital project management, digital brand strategy, assist in coordination between client and digital teams.
- Assist team in achieving digital creative excellence and meet client’s expectations.
- Assisting to develop integrated marketing plans across multiple channels (creative, paid search, SEO, email, display, social, etc)
- Participating in weekly client status calls, internal team meetings, client performance reviews, and other client related meetings
- Have ability to manage multiple campaigns or projects in parallel, under tight deadlines.
- Evaluate and report current situation and result of online campaign.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient documentation, communication and dissemination of information regarding client activities and client administrative procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Communication Arts or related fields.
- 2-3 years of experience in Advertising Agency field or related
- Good English / Thai written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MAC OS X & Windows 10 System
- Ability to use PowerPoint, Excel, and client management tools to maximize time
- Strong presentation skills.
- Analytical and logical; standard strategic marketing skills (competitive assessment, industry analysis, SWOT, etc)
- Experience in key account management.
- Good accounting and corporate tax knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing, online channels, Thailand technology trends and platforms
- Time management : ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to details
- Cheerful, self-initiative, good team player and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner of new technologies
- Good strategic thinking and analytical skills.
So you think we’re the right folks for the job? Please get in touch with us, we promise we won't bite!
Please send a copy of your detailed resume, stating work experiences, notice period, current and expected salaries in ENGLISH with PORTFOLIO.