Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic “people person” ? Do you have an eye for detail and a knack for communication? Are you interested in working for a leading Advertising agency? If this sounds like you, Sphere Agency wants you to get in touch.
As an Account Manager, you will serve as a key relationship team member and partner with clients on both a strategic and tactical level. You will provide support in relationship management, integrated digital marketing, and marketing strategy to help drive critical success for clients’ businesses. Responsible throughout a project for managing administrative and organizational work flow and ensuring that projects are completed on time and on budget.
Account Manager serves as the client’s voice when developing and executing advertising campaigns. They help ensure the efforts of various team members (digital strategic planner, graphic designers, web designers, creative directors, project managers, media, copywriters, etc.) and components (print, web, broadcast, social, etc.) Align with the client's goals. They are responsible for developing new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- Target potential clients and develop relationships in order to meet client’s business requirements and achieve targeted growth of accounts.
- Ability to sell agency services.
- Understanding of the client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- Assist in digital project management, digital brand strategy, assist in coordination between client and digital teams.
- Assist team in achieving digital creative excellence and meet client’s expectations.
- Assisting to develop integrated marketing plans across multiple channels (creative, paid search, SEO, email, display, social, etc).
- Participating in weekly client status calls, internal team meetings, client performance reviews, and other client related meetings.
- Have ability to manage multiple campaigns or projects in parallel, under tight deadlines.
- Evaluate and report current situation and result of online campaign.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient documentation, communication and dissemination of information regarding client activities and client administrative procedures.
- Attend and work closely with team for pitching projects, new business & consolidate presentation to propose clients.
- Take the ownership at campaign or account that you was assigned and be point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identifying their project requirements, ensuring the ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget
- Working with planners to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget and assist in the execution of the marketing strategy.
- Briefing campaign idea to colleagues including Strategic Team, Creative Team, and Production Team, Online Media Team and Social Media Team and all external parties.
- Generate Billing, manage budget & control working timeline
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Report current situation / performance to clients' top executives
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign.
- Managing, and supporting client activity in the realm of PR, social, digital & influencer engagement. Includes coordinating the teams to develop comprehensive communication strategies for prospects, providing creative solutions to client’s challenges and embracing emerging marketing technology for the betterment of the agency and client business.
- You will also be in direct contact with clients and will develop strategies for prospects as well as for some of the agency’s current accounts.
- Overall, you would be working with a team to meet client KPIs, assisting other departments and management if need be, and generating positive business results for the agency.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Communication Arts or related fields.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Advertising Agency field or related.
- Good English / Thai written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge to Digital agencies, which specialize in online and social marketing.
- Ability to use Google Suite Apps.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Analytical and logical; standard strategic marketing skills (competitive assessment, industry analysis, SWOT, etc).
- Experience in key account management.
- Good accounting and corporate tax knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing, online channels, Thailand technology trends and platforms.
- Time management : ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines.
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to details.
- Cheerful, self-initiative, good team player and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner of new technologies.
- Good strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Always push your creativity and be innovative!
- Maintain a good level of quality and a strong work ethic.
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure.
- Be highly creative! AGAIN.
- Confidence, not arrogance.
- Willing to contribute and work as a team.
We offer a dynamic and collaborative working environment with exciting client projects. This is a wonderful opportunity to become a valuable team member at a fast-growing agency. If you’re ready to join a passionate and fun-loving team, please apply today!