We are a growing Advertising Agency that is playing an important role in defining how corporate will function in the digital age. With clients in Asia and Middle-East, it is important that we understand our audience and communicate our products and services clearly.
We’re looking for a well-rounded Accounting & Admin Officer who will help take our Agency to growth.
We love originality, creativity and anything out of the box!
- Basic accounting tasks (prepare quotations, invoices, receipts, with holding Tax, etc.)
- Prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues
- Reconcile GL with all reports related inventory
- Month-end & Year-end closing
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Assist accountant in preparing company documents and mailing them to clients
- Maintain and update office files, documents and supplier lists
- Attend to the emails and phone calls: answering, re-directing the calls, and taking messages
- Assists with the management of outside vendors, including, but not limited to printing of materials, renting of audio/visual equipment, photography, graphic arts services, and delivery or supplying needed products
- Plan and schedule meetings
- Manage office equipment, inventory of supplies and general operations
- Other tasks and activities as assigned by the office supervisors, directors, and team members
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 1 year work experience in accounting / admin / operations
- Proficient in English and Thai
- Positive attitude and reliable
- Enjoys working with people and the international community. Great for someone wanting to improve their English
- Good customer service skills
- Flexible and willingness to learn functions as assigned.
- Responds to all administrative duties and activities as assigned in a timely fashion.
- Replying to the emails received by the clients
- Planning and scheduling meetings
- Manage office equipment and inventory of supplies
- Regular interaction with all the staff members and assist the team
- Maintain office files and documents
- Other tasks and activities as assigned by the office supervisors, directors, and team project(s)
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Time management : ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Maintain good level of quality and strong work ethic
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Confidence, not arrogance
- Willing to contribute and work as a team
So you think we’re the right folks for the job? Please get in touch with us, we promise we won't bite!
Please send a copy of your detailed resume, stating work experiences, notice period, current and expected salaries in ENGLISH with PORTFOLIO.