We are a growing Advertising Agency that is playing an important role in defining how corporate will function in the digital age. With clients in Asia and Middle-East, it is important that we understand our audience and communicate our products and services clearly.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
You’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
We love originality, creativity and anything out of the box!
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Planning SEO content for effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Create Content for Marketing Purpose to Catch Audience Attention and Increase Company Brand Awareness / Marketing Promotional Campaign / Lead Acquisition Campaign
- Writing, Reviewing, Editing, And Updating Content for Company Websites, Blogs, Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Line@), Marketing Materials, And Similar Platforms.
- Monthly Media Planning / Media Campaign to Achieve the KPIs & Campaign Objective Within Budget Provided.
- Present insights derived from social monitoring tool/report and optimize content through websites and social media channels including Facebook page, Facebook group, YouTube, TikTok, LINE OA and OpenChat, etc.
- Execute ad-hoc content design tasks with in-house account executives, marketers, graphic designers to publish the tasks through media including Facebook, LINE OA, etc.
- Offer insight on creative briefs and schedules
- Prioritize workload and time management
- Be highly creative!
- Deep knowledge in online marketing such as SEO and Content Marketing
- Excellent Thai & English written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years’ experience as a successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Proven marketing and communications skills; Experience working with print, web and social media communications in a corporate environment.
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Familiar with SEO research & anlytics tools e.g. SEMrush , Ahrefs , ScreamingFrog , Google Search Console, Google Analytics.
- Always push your creativity and be innovative!
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to details.
- Be curious about social and digital trends.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Time management: ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines.
- Maintain a good level of quality and a strong work ethic.
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure.
- Be highly creative! AGAIN.
- Confidence, not arrogance.
- Willing to contribute and work as a team.
We offer a dynamic and collaborative working environment with exciting client projects. This is a wonderful opportunity to become a valuable team member at a fast-growing agency. If you’re ready to join a passionate and fun-loving team, please apply today!
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs