About The Role
We are a growing Advertising Agency that is playing an important role in defining how corporate will function in the digital age. With clients in Asia and Middle-East, it is important that we understand our audience and communicate our products and services clearly.
We’re looking for a well-rounded marketing and communication who will help take our clients product to market. You will play a key role in leading our marketing and branding from conception to execution, working on marketing strategy, PR & communications approach, and channel and sales strategy on local and regional projects.
The right person will help define our communications strategy and help build an internal team to achieve our ambitious expansion goals.
We love originality, creativity and anything out of the box!
- Take responsibility for all financial, statutory reporting, taxation and banking matters according to Group policy and local statutory requirements
- Responsibility for the successful delivery of the marketing plan for all client brands
- Prepare and present proposals / pitch for new leads
- Delivery of communications programs to increase brand awareness and meet annual objectives, plans, and specific outcomes
- Production of a wide range of high quality marketing collateral
- Proactively expand the company’s reach by identifying and managing marketing and communications events such as: speaking opportunities, industry events, media opportunities, development of case studies, and other related activities
- Manage reporting procedures on the success of the marketing initiatives undertaken
- Input into both tactical and long-term strategic marketing plans
- Monitoring of the markets that business operates in – alerting senior management of upcoming changes and/or trends and making recommendations on how marketing activity can be adapted to maximise new opportunities
- Assist in the development of advertising and promotional plans and manage the annual advertising and promotional budget
- Co-ordinate development of marketing collateral to support Creative team
- Manage content on company websites, blogs, social channels & email marketing
- Pro-active generation of new ideas and initiatives
- Create and co-ordinate social media campaigns for clients
- Manage the use of external resources used to support the marketing and communications function (e.g. agency, printers, etc.)
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and to agreed budget
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders, customers, partners and suppliers
- Ensure all marketing is fully compliant with agreed company brand standards
- Deep knowledge in online marketing such as Google Ads, GDN, Remarketing, SEO, Facebook Advertising and Content Marketing
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Communication in an agency or related environment
- Proven marketing and communications skills; Experience working with print, web and social media communications in a corporate environment
- Always push your creativity and be innovative!
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to details
- Be curious about social and digital trends
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Time management : ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Maintain good level of quality and strong work ethic
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Be highly creative! AGAIN
- Confidence, not arrogance
- Willing to contribute and work as a team
So you think we’re the right folks for the job? Please get in touch with us, we promise we won't bite!
Please send a copy of your detailed resume, stating work experiences, notice period, current and expected salaries in ENGLISH with PORTFOLIO.