Web Designer UX/UI
We are a growing Advertising Agency that is playing an important role in defining how corporate will function in the digital age. With clients in Asia and Middle-East, it is important that we understand our audience and communicate our products and services clearly.
You are always thinking of ideas, finding inspiration in everything that you see, read or hear. In addition to an interest in graphic/web design, you make an effort to keep up to date with the latest social and marketing trends.
With a creative flair and a strong visual sense, you’d love to see (some of) your ideas executed into real pieces of work. You are familiar with the designing process as a whole, from sketches of ideas, to conceptualisation, to actual designing and to final file preparation. Proficiency in the relevant designing softwares is essential.
You realize that meeting deadlines is crucial to the project lead-time, and you are geared towards producing the best work on time. You are confident in presenting your ideas to agency colleagues and clients. You will be working as part of a team comprising agency colleagues and partners, including photographers, producers and printers.
Acknowledging that the best ideas can come from everywhere, you must be open to reviews and discussions – which can happen over casual chats, tea breaks or seriously at your desk.
We love originality, creativity and anything out of the box!
- Good knowledge of User Experience and User Interface
- Good knowledge of Web Animation and Motion
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts across a wide range of website
- Always push your creativity and be innovative!
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on agreed brief
- Design presentations and materials for new business pitches and agency communications
- Be curious about social and digital trends
- Firm understanding of digital design, user interface, user experience and social media
- Up-to-date on new trends and ideologies in the digital world
- Be highly creative!
- At least 2 years’ experience as Web Designer in an agency or related environment with the capable of idea generation and design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite especially Adobe XD and Illustrator (seriously … not kidding)
- Proficient in MAC OS X
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Ability to develop effective design ideas that are visually captivating and conceptually engaging
- Experienced in interactive and graphic design including composition & layout, colors and typography
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Time management : ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Versatile in designs & styles with the passion to push boundaries
- Maintain good level of quality and strong work ethic
- Good command of spoken and written English is REQUIRED
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Be highly creative! AGAIN
- Confidence, not arrogance
- Willing to contribute and work as a team