Creative Content Marketer
We are a growing Advertising Agency that is playing an important role in defining how corporate will function in the digital age. With clients in Asia and Middle-East, it is important that we understand our audience and communicate our products and services clearly.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
You’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
We love originality, creativity and anything out of the box!
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Work with team to obtain project specifics: strategy, budget and schedule
- Create outstanding concepts in a way that shows a thorough understanding of the strategy
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of our clients’ brand identity and implement it into all creative jobs
- Team up with peers to define problems, overcome obstacles, and create client success.
- Work quickly, often completing jobs within very tight deadlines
- To concept and execute sound creative ideas for client marketing materials in an efficient and economical manner
- Be a brand steward
- Offer client and team members innovative advice and solutions from industry examples and experience
- Offer insight on creative briefs and schedules
- Prioritize workload and time management
- Works with the team, offering insights on creative briefs and project schedules
- Works alongside the design and production teams to ensure creative vision is achieved and client expectations are met
- Be highly creative!
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Strong copywriting skills in for online media (both Thai and English)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Journalism, Media, Marketing, Advertising, Communication Arts or related fields.
- 2-3 years of experience in Advertising Agency field or related
- Strong English / Thai written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in MAC OS X & Windows 10 System
- Always push your creativity and be innovative!
- Be curious about social and digital trends
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Time management : ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to details
- Cheerful, self-initiative, good team player and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner of new technologies
- Good strategic thinking and analytical skills.