Do you want a new job to complain about?
About The Role
We are a growing Advertising Agency that is playing an important role in defining how corporate will function in the digital age. With clients in Asia and Middle-East, it is important that we understand our audience and communicate our products and services clearly.
You are always thinking of ideas, finding inspiration in everything that you see, read or hear. In addition to an interest in photo & video production, you make an effort to keep up to date with the latest social and marketing trends.
With a creative flair and a strong visual sense, you’d love to see (some of) your ideas executed into real pieces of work. You are familiar with the designing process as a whole, from sketches of ideas, to conceptualisation, to actual designing and to final file preparation. Proficiency in the relevant designing softwares is essential.
You realize that meeting deadlines is crucial to the project lead-time, and you are geared towards producing the best work on time. You are confident in presenting your ideas to agency colleagues and clients. You will be working as part of a team comprising agency colleagues and partners, including photographers, producers and printers.
Acknowledging that the best ideas can come from everywhere, you must be open to reviews and discussions – which can happen over casual chats, tea breaks or seriously at your desk.
We love originality, creativity and anything out of the box!
- Have experience in Advertising Agency
- Have experience as a TVC Producer
- Creative market research, strategy and idea creation
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Produce detailed proposals for productions (timelines, location, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Plan and execute pre-production, production and post-production operations meeting
- Collaborate with internal team or vendors to ensure adherence to production plans and budget
- Provide on-site support for productions and proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on event days
- Conduct pre-production, production and post-production evaluations and report on outcomes
- Support team on production planning, budget, strategy, and development, to organize planned production
- Other duties as assigned
- Approving the financial and design aspects of a production
- Overseeing the production process including choreography, performances and lighting
- Managing the post-production process including a performance’s overall tone, music selection, editing and special effects
- Ensuring a project stays within budget and on schedule
- Always push your creativity and be innovative!
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts across a wide range of media, including photography and design programs
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on agreed brief
- Design presentations and materials for new business pitches and agency communications
- Be curious about social and digital trends
- At least 2+ years’ experience as Producer in a Production House, Advertising Agency or related environment with the capable of idea generation and design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator (seriously … not kidding)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
- Proficient in MAC OS X
- Firm understanding of digital design, user interface, user experience and social media
- Up-to-date on new trends and ideologies in the digital world
- Be highly creative!
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Ability to develop effective design ideas that are visually captivating and conceptually engaging
- Experienced in interactive and graphic design including composition & layout, colors and typography
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Time management : ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Versatile in designs & styles with the passion to push boundaries
- Maintain good level of quality and strong work ethic
- Good command of spoken and written English is REQUIRED
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Be highly creative! AGAIN
- Confidence, not arrogance
- Willing to contribute and work as a team
- So you think we’re the right folks for the job? Please get in touch with us, we promise we won't bite!
We offer a dynamic and collaborative working environment with exciting client projects. This is a wonderful opportunity to become a valuable team member at a fast-growing agency. If you’re ready to join a passionate and fun-loving team, please apply today!