About The Role
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic “people person” ? Do you have an eye for detail and a knack for communication? Are you interested in working for a leading Advertising agency? If this sounds like you, Sphere Agency wants you to get in touch.
As a Sales Executive, you will serve as a key relationship team member and partner with clients on both a strategic and tactical level. You will provide support in relationship management, integrated digital marketing, and marketing strategy to help drive critical success for clients’ businesses. Responsible throughout a project for managing administrative and organizational work flow and ensuring that projects are completed on time and on budget.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Target potential clients and develop relationships in order to meet client’s business requirements and achieve targeted growth of accounts
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Measure the success and impact of leads, pipeline and sales metrics with clearly defined goals and measurable metrics
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Identify key market trends and translate them into potential business opportunities and solutions. Must have a deep understanding of competitive offerings in the market and anticipate trends
- Be an amazing seller and have a high client close rate
- Ensure all sales pipelines are up to date within your industry and contribute to ensuring they are updated each day
- Evangelize products with customers and internal stakeholders
- Meet sales targets and quotas to ensure the growth of ReverseAds globally
- Work collaboratively across teams
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Understanding of the client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- Participating in weekly client status calls, internal team meetings, client performance reviews, and other client related meetings
- Have ability to manage multiple campaigns or projects in parallel, under tight deadlines.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient documentation, communication and dissemination of information regarding client activities and client administrative procedures.
- 2+ years of leading Sales experience in digital advertising space and leading teams of sellers
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent business experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales Management in an early stage, high growth, or medium-sized company (preferred)
- Proven track record of growing sales and revenues
- Fluent English / Thai written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MAC OS X & Windows 10 System
- Ability to use PowerPoint, Excel, and client management tools to maximize time
- Strong presentation skills.
- Analytical and logical; standard strategic marketing skills (competitive assessment, industry analysis, SWOT, etc)
- Experience in key account management.
- Good accounting and corporate tax knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing, online channels, Thailand technology trends and platforms
- Time management : ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to details
- Cheerful, self-initiative, good team player and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner of new technologies
- Good strategic thinking and analytical skills.
So you think we’re the right folks for the job? Please get in touch with us, we promise we won't bite!
Please send a copy of your detailed resume, stating work experiences, notice period, current and expected salaries in ENGLISH with PORTFOLIO.