About The Role
Whether you are an international player willing to engage strategically your communities or a hip new brand wishing to get your name out there to grow a strong and loyal customer base, we provide 120% of our energy to build clear, efficient, tailor-made social strategies so you come up on top of what you do.
We understand the power of social media and the challenges that come with having a relevant online visibility driving awareness, traffic and sales. Our social & digital marketing services include engage influencers, community management by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service platform on social media, social advertising, SEM, reputation management, traffic generation, content marketing & copywriting, website & graphic design…and much more !
Sphere is growing ! We are looking for a Social Media Manager to work on strategic accounts of the Agency.
Alongside a team of account directors and graphic designers, the Community manager will implement the company’s Social Media marketing. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate traffic and cultivate leads and sales. The community manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing social media strategies with a focus on social advertising.
We love originality, creativity and anything out of the box!
- In charge of a portfolio of clients on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Line etc.)
- Social media strategy development (targets, message, objectives, actions)
- Engage influencers
- Strategic Planning to improve brand awareness, engage social communities, drive traffic and leads to clients websites
- Daily community management (posts, interactions, promotions and offers, etc.)
- Reputation Management
- Firm understanding of web development, digital design, user interface, user experience and social media
- Media Planning on social media : Content calendars, post schedule and monitoring
- Be highly creative!
- Social media campaigns creation via Facebook Ads : elaboration of full social campaigns from brief development, objectives implementation, targets creation, tracking and full reporting
- Benchmarking existing competition + keeping in touch with current trends on Social Media
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Past experience in a digital marketing, social media or community management position (min. 2 years experience)
- Handle perfectly Facebook for Business Advertising tools
- Excellent knowledge of digital trends with a deep focus on social media
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Be responsive and respect deadlines
- Have a strategic approach on social planning and able to develop recommendations for clients
- Strong copywriting skills in for online media (both Thai and English)
- Always push your creativity and be innovative!
- Be curious about social and digital trends
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Time management : ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Maintain good level of design quality and strong work ethic
- Good command of spoken and written English is REQUIRED
- Willing to contribute and work as a team
- Be highly creative! AGAIN
- Confidence, not arrogance
- Fresh graduates & undergraduates can apply
So you think we’re the right folks for the job? Please get in touch with us, we promise we won't bite!
Please send a copy of your detailed resume, stating work experiences, notice period, current and expected salaries in ENGLISH with PORTFOLIO.